Friday, December 2, 2011

L'Oreal Youth Code Daily Treatment Eye Cream

I ran out of eye cream and decided to give the drugstore brand eye cream another try, got to watch the budget during the holidays!  There were so many to choose from but the "New" formula on the package attracts me, plus it has a special applicator, so I picked this over the others.  According to the instructions, you are supposed to use the applicator to apply the eye cream around your eyes, so I did.  While it does feel nice and cool using the applicator on my eyes but it was almost impossible to evenly spread the cream.  I still ended up using my finger tip to make sure it's all smooth on my eyes.  

Now if you read the back of the package, immediately after using the cream the skin will become smoother and deeply hydrated.  Unfortunately, my skin was exactly the same as before applying the cream, not hydrated at all.  :(  The problem continues...I then tried to apply a bit more around the corners of my eyes because I have more fine lines there.  I noticed that the cream turned into white powder, no wonder my skin is still dry!  It wasn't absorbed into my skin at all....UGH!!!

Take a wild guess what happens to this eye cream.....yes, you got it, I returned it!  What a waste of time and money!

  • Consistency  
    • Creamy to powder
  • Moisturizing
    • No
  • Fine line, Dark Circles, Puffiness Reduction
    • No
  • Price 
    • $19.99 at Target 
  • Rating (out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment