Thursday, March 15, 2012

PMP passed 3/14/2012 :D

Sorry I haven't done any reviews recently, I've been busy studying for my PMP for the past three months, hence the hold up on my blog. But I've officially passed the exam yesterday, I'm free again to play with my makeup and skin care products. 

It's been a great journey and I shared my experience on PM Zilla.  I don't think people who read my blog will be interested about PMP but in case you are, feel free to use the link above to read about my preparation.

I have to say 2012 has been pretty good to me. I've done many first, fly a plane, shot a real gun (in a range), wall climbing and I accomplished one of my new year resolutions, getting PMP certified.  I won't say what my other resolution is, otherwise, I won't get it done...hahahaha!

I just purchased Miracle Worker Dark Spot Correcting System but I'll have to try this out for a full month before I can review it.  But don't worry, I have plenty of other things to review.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment