Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner

I just want to make sure that you don't even waste five bucks on this eyeliner.  It's worthless. The self-sharpening doesn't work and the tip keeps breaking off.  I ended up throwing this away and eventually it broke into two pieces and only a small piece remained inside the tube.  It's difficult to "glide" since it wasn't all that creamy.  It's impossible to draw the line. I have pretty much switched permanently to use Korean brands eyeliners, they work way better!!!
  • NOT Smudge-proof, NOT Waterproof
  • Poor Pigmentation
  • Not Creamy 
  • Difficult to Apply
  • Price 
    • $5.99 at CVS, at $5.64 Target
  • Rating (out of 5)


4 comments:

  1. Somebody told me to shop through blackwood and i think it's right I came to know about BLACKWOOD FOR MEN hair and skin and it's really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I as of late went over your site and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't recognize what to say with the exception of that I have delighted in perusing. Decent blog, I will continue going by this online journal all the time. good face care products

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly awed after read this in view of some quality work and instructive considerations . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the essayist and want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. skin care items

    ReplyDelete