Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lioele Quick Point Eraser

Besides the actual cosmetics, the one thing I must have when I put on my makeup is cotton swap.  Even after years of practice, I still make mistakes when I apply my eyeliner and mascara.  This is especially true when I want to draw the "wings" eyeliner effect, it's hard to get both sides even and aligned.  So I would dip the cotton swap to the make up remover to fix my eyeliner.  Another common clean up is to remove the mascara that I accidentally brushed onto my eyelids, very annoying!

I saw Lioele Quick Point Eraser on Pretty and Cute website, granted that I do think is a bit expensive, but I still want to give it a try.  And I absolutely love this eraser pen! It really works, even on waterproof eyeliners.  You are probably wondering what's so special about this pen when I could use cotton swaps.  Well, the problem with the cotton swap is that it smears and it's not a one-clean-swipe. And not to mention, those little fuzzy cotton sometimes get caught in my eyes, irritating!!! 

But this pen can do the touch up in one simple step and no fuzzy strand getting stuck in my eyes is wonderful. And yes, you do have to wipe the head clean after each use, but it's still so much more convenient than a cotton swap.  Also, what if you need to touch up your make up in the middle of day?  I most certainly don't carry a pack of cotton swaps with me in my purse, but this pen, I could take this with me everywhere! Yeah!!!

  • Works on waterproof eyeliners
    • Yes
  • Price 
    • $13.99 (1 oz) at Pretty and Cute
  • Rating (out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment