Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rimmel ScandalEyes vs Maybelline Colossal

I've been sick and just finally recovering from my cold.  So I'll keep this post short by showing just comparisons of my two latest volume mascaras.

  • Rimmel ScandalEyes
    • Brush head was way too big, it was very difficult to use.  Every time I stroke the brush, I have to clean up my eyelid.  It was impossible to use this on the corner of the eyes, the brush was just too awkwardly huge. I tried up to three coats but I still didn't get the volume I was hoping for, and no plump either!
  • Maybelline Colossal
    • The Brush head is bigger than normal size but much more manageable than Rimmel's. My pictures don't do the justice, but I saw immediate difference using the Colossal. Even my boyfriend commented on it, he said my lashes look much fuller. ;) The tip of the brush head is pointier and it's much easier to brush my little corner lashes.

BrandEase of UseClumps-FreeVolumeLengthPrice*Verdict
Rimmel ScandalEyesPoorYesBelow AverageGood$6.99Returned
Maybelline ColossalGoodYesVery GoodGood$7.49Keeper!!!
 * Prices are from CVS.
NOTE: The pictures are showing one coat.



  
Rimmel Volume Flash Scandaleyes Maybelline Volum' Express the Colossal

No comments:

Post a Comment