Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream

I have a bit of OCD when it comes to washing my hands, so my hands are dry all day long. I have little bottles of hand lotion all over my house, office, cars, purses to keep my hands moisturized.  And I've been searching for a good bedtime hand lotion so I don't wake up with dry, cracked and itchy hands. I got a small sample of the Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream from Sephora and after trying it, I like it enough to purchase the regular jar size.  

I use this as a overnight treatment because this is not cheap compare to your drugstore brands hand lotion.  And it does have a weird odor, menthol/camphor scent but it does dissipate after a minute or so.  Also, it feels very greasy at first but it's quickly absorbed to your skin, so it's not that bad.  These are also the reasons why I choose this as a bedtime treatment cream instead of a to-go hand cream.  But don't get me wrong, I really do feel my skin has improved and I don't wake up with itchy-dry hands!

  • Consistency  
    • Thick cream, glycerin
  • Sun Protection
    • NO
  • Scent
    • Similar to Vicks VapoRub; menthol odor
  • Price 
    • $25 (2.75 oz) at Sephora and Drugstore.com 
  • Rating (out of 5)

    1 comment:

    1. cool , might try it , since i have dry hand in the morning too

      ReplyDelete