Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shop Online for Korean & Japanese Cosmetics...Updated 5/19

My last post was about Korean cosmetics and today I came across a post with a compiled list of online places to shop for Korean & Japanese Cosmetics. I thought I'd share with everyone.  The post is a year old but I think the list is still pretty valid.  I recognize a few of the online shopping sites from the list (i.e. www.yesstyle.com, www.sasa.com, www.strawberrynet.comwww.shuuemura-usa.comwww.kose-usa.com). In fact, I have previously purchase from yesstyle, sasa and strawberrynet, so I know these are definitely safe.  And shuuemura-usa and kose-usa are the US company websites, so they should be fine as well.


And just a word of advice, if have any doubts or if anything looks suspicious to you, don't purchase from the website.  Happy shopping!


Oh! And I just purchased Skin79 BB Cream Miniature Mini Set (Black), I can't wait to get them and try them out.  I'll probably write a post comparing them to my Dr Young BB cream.



Updated 5/19/2012
My latest discovery to shop for Asian cosmetics and skin care products is Pretty & Cute!  Huge selections, free US shipping on orders over $50, free samples and fast delivery.  I placed my order on Thursday and received it on Saturday using just standard shipping option!!! 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this..do they also have those laneige usa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see Laneige at Pretty & Cute. I don't know where you live but in my area, you can always find Laneige at Korean grocery stores. Try Amazon too.

      Delete