Monday, February 6, 2012

Lioele All in One Gel Eyeliner

If you are into cosmetics, I'm sure you know that cosmetics has a huge presence and market in Asia.  Every time I visit NY, I will go search for new Japanese and Korean cosmetics and skin care products. When I went to NY Chinatown this past Christmas, I stocked up a few items and here's the first item I want to share. 


Also, there are countless Korean and Japanese cosmetics brands, I simply can't keep up.  If you are interested to learn more about them, do some research online and you'll be surprised what you'll discover.  Another off the topic comment about Asian makeups are the packaging, these companies really do spend time and money on the packaging, talk about marketing strategies.  Most women would be totally attracted by the package alone, they are all so pretty to look at!

So this is my first time trying gel eyeliner, well officially the second time.  Before I forget, gel eyeliner is the same as cream eyeliner. I bought L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in purple a long time ago, I hated it!  It wasn't creamy at all, very difficult to apply and the brush was impossible to use.  And since that time, I've never touched cream eyeliner until my last trip to NY.  Honestly, I had no expectation but I figured I will give it another try. But when the package looks gorgeous, it somehow translates to it will look beautiful on me too.  How silly but many times that's how I decide on which make up product to buy!  

OK, back to the cream eyeliner.  It's sooo crazy smooth and easy to use, I didn't know I can handle a cream eyeliner too.  The color is as dark as a liquid eyeliner and I could draw thin or thick line.  I included a couple photos below using this eyeliner, the pigmentation really is impressive. I was totally amazed, I've always thought that the brush would be very hard to handle, I was wrong.  I absolutely love this eyeliner!  And it stays on ALL DAY, girlfriends, this is very important!!!  No smudge...finally!  Now, of course, if you are looking for a smudgable eyeliner, this wouldn't be it.  Please go check out my older post for smudgable eyeliner.


I think the eyeliner is very reasonably priced and with an over the top result, I gave it 5 out of 5.  Give this a try and you can find this on Amazon.com, so it doesn't matter where you live, you can own one yourself!  ;)


If you've used other Korean and Japanese cosmetics, please leave a comment and share!
  • Long Wearing
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Creamy
  • Easy to Apply
  • Price 
    • $16.99 at Amazon.com
  • Rating (out of 5)

4 comments:

  1. Lioele All In One Gel Eyeliner is waterproof or not ??

    Thankyou~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lioele All In One Gel Eyeliner is waterproof or not ??

    Thankyou~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately it isn't and I have yet to find a TRUE waterproof. I've tried many, whether it's from drugstore or Sephora, they all just gave me raccoon eyes when I go to the beach! If you have any good ones, let me know, I would love to test it out.

      Delete
  3. thank you very much for this rewiew :) i found very important and nice informations here in your blog- also about other Lioele :)
    best wishes, Tina

    ReplyDelete