Saturday, October 22, 2011

Biore Dual Fusion w/ SPF30

This is by far my favorite daytime lotion. I love that I'm protected against UVA/UVB and it's a moisturizer at the same time. And It's not sticky on my face which is good, b/c most SPF i've used in the past are very sticky. I also have sensitive and acne prone skin and this doesn't bother my troubled skin, another plus. So if you are looking for a good reliable and cheap SPF lotion, this is a good choice.

I use this when i go to the beach too. Again b/c of my sensitive skin, typical sunblock would cause major breakout on my face. So I use the Biore Dual Fusion as the base layer then just lightly pad a little bit of whatever sunblock I use for my body in my face. I personally prefer the spray kind, well that's another post. :)

Now, there is one negative I can think of, it's a bit difficult to find. They used to carry this in Target & CVS but not anymore. I buy them from drugstore.com now and I just get like 5 bottles at a time to stock up and get free shipping. I hope this is helpful.

Rating (out of 5):  

No comments:

Post a Comment