Wednesday, October 26, 2011

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Waterproof - Black

I see all these great reviews online but I must be missing something because I don't understand what's so great about this mascara.  Any one of my Rimmel or Revlon Grow Luscious mascaras will blow this away, it's terrible.  In fact, it is so bad, I want to see if CVS will let me return it.
  • Voluminous 
    • Nope, it's so light, I have to reapply it like 3-4 times and still no volume.
  • False Lashes
    • I thought is supposed to give you that fake lash look which means show more longer lashes....again NO. 
  • Price
    • $9.49 at CVS, so not worth it for me. 
  • Waterproof 
    • Yes, the only good thing about this product!
  • Rating (out of 5)


2 comments:

  1. is it because this one is dried up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this over the weekend and opened the package yesterday morning.

    ReplyDelete