Sunday, October 23, 2011

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder

If you are like me and can't use or don't want to use foundation everyday, then this powder is the perfect alternative. It's translucent and it goes on very naturally. It's very light and it's a dry powder so works well on my oily skin, definitely doesn't cause breakout.


My regular routine is simply my Biore SPF30 lotion and follow with this powder all over my face and neck. Simple, fast and easy and it provides enough coverage for me already. I am brave enough to include a pic of myself, absolute no other makeup or concealer just this powder...not bad, right?


But if you have dark circles or blemish, then first cover them with a concealer and follow with this powder.  I'll share my choice of concealer in future post.


The best part, it's reasonably priced and it lasts forever, I'd say about a year and I use it everyday! I highly recommend MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder!!! Give this a try!

Rating (out of 5):  


4 comments:

  1. i want to see u try out the fake eye lashes
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying to get there. i got a new loreal eyeliner and mascara that i need to write a review first. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh let me know. what to get some new mascara and eyeliner .haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay tune...I used it today, will post the eyeliner review tonight!

    ReplyDelete